WHO WE ARE
We are fully independent security consultants specialising in the design of security solutions to a wide range of commercial, residential and public sector projects.
ISC has grown from launching in 1999 to a renowned and respected specialist consultancy that provides effective security solutions that meet the needs of a wide variety of market needs.
Vital to our success has been our approach to security that is based on a comprehensive risk analysis that identifies the vulnerabilities unique to each project. This enables us to conceptualise a holistic security plan that addresses your specific project risk areas. Each project has it’s own solution requiring different components and services. No two solutions are ever the same.
We are 100% independent and receive no commission so there is no incentive to recommend any particular brand, product or service other than what is best for you. Our reputation is built on this fact.
OUR UNIQUE PROCESS
We provide a holistic security plan and solution based on a comprehensive risk analysis, security survey and audit done by qualified and highly experienced risk analysts.
- Our 45yrs plus experience in security and safety
- All technology and hardware is fully tested for resistance to defeat/breaching by criminal tactics
- We investigate latest criminal modus operandi and tactics to ensure that security will systems will neutralise these tactics
- Provision of national and international standards and ISC performance requirements for tender based on a risk analysis and security survey
- American Society of Industrial Security International (ASIS), the largest international society of professional security practitioners with chapters throughout the world. As a member of ASIS we have international connections with experts in all aspects of security, privileged access to internet networking opportunities, regular intelligence reports, updates on latest technology and international seminars on the latest protective techniques and developments in the industry.
- IPVM: Member of this Independent international consulting and research organisation providing testing, evaluation and advice of all new and existing security equipment
- Security Association of South Africa (SASA)
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority, Grade A (PSIRA)
We are fully committed to upholding our Core Purpose and Values of being totally independent and providing you with an unbiased security strategy to meet your individual needs.
Our clients include the major security estates in the Western Cape as well as commercial developments, farms and individual homes..
Whilst our clients are mostly based in South Africa we happily accept and are equipped to tackle security projects across the continent and beyond.
Founder and Risk Analyst