Outsourced Security Risk Management
ISC proposes an ongoing Risk Management function where an international standard is rolled out to all developments. This ensures that once these standards are implemented a quality assurance function is maintained.
Our consultants are totally independent, highly qualified and experienced in the full spectrum of security planning. A risk analyst will assess the threat, likely modus operandi and risks/vulnerabilities, their significance and their combined impact on the project or facility.
Our risk analysis formula and holistic integrated security planning process will be utilised to bring developments up to an international standard, thereafter risk management, including the management of all the disciplines of security, service providers, security assets and standard operational procedures will be managed by ISC on behalf the client.
Risk Management National and International Standards
International standards are set as base line and adapted to meet the requirements of the risk analysis and the South African crime situation.
- The American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) International, the largest organisation of security practitioners worldwide.
- International Testing of Video Analytics (IPVM) allows for independent international evaluation of systems,
- Open Network International Forum Standards (ONVIF) is specified for network cameras
- Library of Intelligence Detection Systems (iLIDS) for video analytics performance testing.
- SAIDSA, SABS and ISO standards
Back to Services